5 Fitness Business Rules To Live By
A Post On Fitness Business Rules By Pat Rigsby
Coaches love quotes and clichés.
It’s almost impossible to find a coach that doesn’t have quotes or clichés all over their office or locker room.
I was no exception.
I love distilling things down – a checklist to teach a system or sentence that conveys a bigger message.
So here are 5 of my favorite fitness business rules and a sentence or two about what they mean:
1. You get paid for done. You don’t get anything for having a great idea, getting started or developing a plan. The finish is what matters. You only reap the rewards when you get done.
2. Be remarkable. No one raves about ordinary. Deliver an extraordinary experience and a caliber of service that people can’t help but talk about and everything else about business becomes much, much easier.
3. Never stop learning. At every seminar I’ve ever been to, the most successful people always seemed to be asking questions and taking notes. This is not an accident.
4. One is the loneliest number. Only one revenue stream and you’re only a couple of steps away from disaster. Only one team member means no time off and a lot of time working on things you don’t enjoy working on.
5. Treat everyone like a prospect. Treat every prospect like a client. Treat every client like they’re family. Treat your family (and business family) like gold. As far as I’m concerned, relationships are everything. Grow your relationships and you’ll also be growing your business.
There are 5 of my favorite business lessons – all worthy of their own Successories poster. I have more, but I want to hear what you think.
So here’s what we’re going to do – post your best business lesson, quote or cliché below and I’m going to pick my 3 favorites.
I’ll give each of the 3 winners a copy of the Ultimate Fitness Professional’s Business Success System that I created with Alwyn Cosgrove. Countless fitness professionals have told me it’s the best fitness business product on the market – and I’m going to give you a copy if you’re one of the 3 winners.
Post your entry below.
Dedicated to your success,